NZ Seasonal Employees 

Joint Insurance Programme with KlickeX Pacific, Tai, HoodInsuranceBrokers and TechCertain.

Complete the form to register your interest in our RSE and SSE medical insurance 
We’ll provide you with a provisional insurance certificate to apply for your RSE Visa 

Please enter your Full Name (Firstname Lastname).

Please enter your likely departure date.

Please select your Country of Origin.

Please enter your travel plans.

Please enter your intended new Employer.

Please enter your email address.

Please enter a phone number we can contact you on.



What is a provisional insurance certificate? 

This is not your insurance policy.  This year there are very limited numbers of RSE Visa’s available so rather than complete the process and pay the premium, the provisional certificate is to support your RSE Visa application without having to pay the premium upfront.  Once you have your visa you need to come back to us and finalize the policy 

Why do I need this insurance? 

 It is a requirement of an RSE visa that you have medical insurance.